Hello, beloved, it is my strong belief that until we can discover our spiritual identity we can never fully know ourselves and understand our purpose in life.
The following spiritual affirmations are written to allow you to discover your spiritual significance, your security and to affirm that you are deeply loved.
Yet here is a little disclaimer concerning the following spiritual affirmations… And it is that they are mostly geared toward those of us who have accepted, follow and love the Lord Jesus Christ.
But please if that’s not you at the moment don’t let that stop you from reading further and claiming them as you own spiritual affirmations. Besides that God has promised that his word will not return to Him void.
Let’s Affirm Your Significance
What you learn
Knowing your worth and significance is crucial to your spiritual growth and stamina. So let’s look at some true affirmations about your worth that will help you to view yourself in an even more positive light.
1. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13. It’s a short verse and easy to commit to memory. Yet one of the most powerful truths in the word of God.
2. I may approach unto God with freedom and boldness (confidence). In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him. Ephesians 3:12 (Christ Jesus).
3. I am chosen and ordained to bring forth fruit. John 15:16 I love this verse of scripture because it is so rich in its content and promises. Let’s hear what the Lord has to say…
4. I am God’s workmanship. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:10.
5. I am seated with Christ in the heavenly realm. And hath raised us up together made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: Ephesians 2:6.
6. I am God’s coworker. We then as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain. 2nd Corinthians 6:1 For we are laborers together with God: 1st Corinthians 3:9.
7. I am a minister of reconciliation for God. Therefore if any man be in Christ he is a new creature: old thing are passed away; behold, all things have become new.
8. I am God’s temple. Know ye not that you are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? 1st Corinthians 3:16.
9. I am a personal witness for Christ. But you shall receive power after that the Holy Ghost has come upon you: and you shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in Judea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. Acts 1:8
10. I have been chosen and appointed to bear fruit. You have not chosen me, but I have chosen you and ordained you, that you should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it to you. John 15:16.
11. I am a branch of the true vine, a channel of his (Christ’s Life). I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. John 15:5. I am the vine ye are the branches: John 15:1, 5.
12. I am a light in this world. You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. Mathew 5:14.
13. I am the salt and light of the world as an ambassador of the Lord Jesus. You are the salt of the earth: but if the salt has lost his savor, wherewith shall it be salted? It is good for nothing, but to be cast out and to be trodden under foot of men. Mathew 5:14.
14. I Am Significant. This is a very bold declaration to proclaim. It’s a declaration that we as children of God must be thoroughly convinced of and believe if we are going to be effective witnesses of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Before any of us can accept the fact that we are significant in the eyes and heart of our Savior we must first understand that we are accepted in our beloved Jesus.
This brings us too…
Knowing and Affirming Your Acceptance
We must have a healthy outlook and a right understanding of how the Lord sees us.
Because there is no condemnation to the truly saved believer in Christ you and I must see ourselves as the God who has saved and redeemed us sees us.
Therefore we must declare the following declarations in the first-person narrative…
15. I am Accepted. To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. Ephesians 1:6.
16. I am God’s child. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: John 1:12 See also Romans 8:16-17.
17. I am Christ’s friend. John 15:15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
18. I have been justified. Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: See Isaiah 32:17, James 3:18.
19. I am united with the Lord, and I am one spirit with him. But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit. 1 Corinthians 6:17 See John 17:11,21-23.
20. I have been bought with a price, I belong to God. For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which is God’s. 1 Corinthians 6:20.
21. I am a member of Christ’s body. Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular. 1 Corinthians 12:27.
22. I am a saint. Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus: Ephesians 1:1
If you are truly a saved and a redeemed child of God you are a saint of God.
23. I have been adopted as God’s child. Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will. Ephesians 1:5 See also: Romans 8:15, Isaiah 54:3-8.
24. I have direct access to God through the Holy Spirit. Ephesians 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
25. I have been redeemed and forgiven of all my sins. In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: Colossians 1:14.
26. I am complete in Christ. And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: Colossians 2:10 See also: John 1:16.
27. I am loved. Make this a daily affirmation and you will begin to not only change the way you view yourself but you will also see a difference in the life of the people around you. John 3:16.
Knowing that you are loved adds the ultimate sense of security to your existence. And knowing that you are loved of God assures you that he will never leave you nor forsake you.
Declaring and Affirming Your Security
28. I am born of God and the evil one cannot touch me. We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not, but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not. 1st John 5:18.
29. I can find grace and mercy in the time of need. Let us, therefore, come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrews 4:16.
30. I have not been given the spirit of fear, but I have been given the Spirit of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. For God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 2nd Timothy 1:7.
31. I am hidden with Christ in God. If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sits on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. For ye are dead, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. Colossians 3:1-3.
32. I am a citizen of heaven. For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ. Philippians 3:20.
33. I am confident that the good work God has begun in me he will perform, and I will be perfected by him. Being confident in this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you, will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ. Philippians 1:6.
34. I have been established anointed and sealed by God. Now he which establisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us is God; Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts. 2nd Corinthians 1:21-22.
35. I cannot be separated from the love of God. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? Roman 8:35-39.
36. I am free from any condemning charges against me. “What shall we then say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
37. I am assured that all things work together for good. And we know that all things work together for the good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28.
38. I am free from condemnation. There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. Romans 8:1-2.
Well, my beloved, that’s going to do for the time being… but please make sure that you come back to this page as often as you can to re-affirm these powerful spiritual affirmations.
And another thing… If you would like to go deeper and discover more about spiritual affirmations you can do so by downloading this powerful free ebook Identity Affirmed.